Twelve percent (12%) of the members, the largest participation in NCPMI history elected four officers to the 2018 NCPMI Board of Officers.
- Denise Baker the current VP Professional Development is elected as the 2018 President Elect
- Carolyn Evans, Director Professional Development will be the 2018 VP Professional Development
- Jessica Johnson the current VP Membership and Kaali Dass the current VP Communications and Technology will continue in the same capacities on the 2018 Board.
I am pleased to present to 2018 NCPMI Board of Officers comprises of:
- Donovan Henry, President
- Denise Baker, President Elect
- Myriam Augustin, Immediate Past President
- Yogi Muthuswamy, Vice President Finance
- Jessica Johnson, Vice President Membership
- Victoria Kumar, Vice President Programs
- Carolyn Evans, Vice President Professional Development
- Bill Flanagan, Vice President Certification
- Kaali Dass, Vice President Communications and Technology
The new Board will be introduced at the NCPMI Annual Meeting on November 16, 2017. Please come to meet and greet them with a warm welcome.