WELCOME to the Public Sector CoP Page
Note: Unless otherwise specified, CoP meeting attendance is free for NCPMI members. There is a $5.00 fee for non-members. You must be logged in using your PMI.org credentials to receive applicable discounts at the time of checkout.
Location: (Locations may change. See specific event listing for event locations)
Encourage the use of PMBOK methodologies in daily project management duties.
- Expand the involvement and knowledge of industry professionals (e.g., project managers working in federal, state, and local government, as well as, in educational institutions and not-for profit organizations) to the benefits of NCPMI.
- Support project management professionals by providing an industry-specific forum to:
- Exchange ideas, information, best practices, techniques, knowledge and lessons learned;
- Discuss industry issues and concerns, and provide recommendations for potential solutions;
- Provide organized project management and related presentations.
- Create networking opportunities and forum for open communications.
You must be logged in to access the member file downloads area for this CoP. (Log in now)