WELCOME to the Public Sector CoP Page
Note: Unless otherwise specified, CoP meeting attendance is free for ALL.You must be logged in using your PMI.org credentials to receive applicable discounts at the time of checkout.
Encourage the use of PMBOK methodologies in daily project management duties.
- Expand the involvement and knowledge of industry professionals (e.g., project managers working in federal, state, and local government, as well as, in educational institutions and not-for profit organizations) to the benefits of NCPMI.
- Support project management professionals by providing an industry-specific forum to:
- Exchange ideas, information, best practices, techniques, knowledge and lessons learned;
- Discuss industry issues and concerns, and provide recommendations for potential solutions;
- Provide organized project management and related presentations.
- Create networking opportunities and forum for open communications.
You must be logged in to access the member file downloads area for this CoP. (Log in now)