REGISTRATION: Limited to the first 18 students to sign up
CLASS DATES: August 4th – 6th
CLASS TIMES: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
COST: $850 for NCPMI Members, $950 for Non Members
This is a 3 day instructor led class covering the material needed to prepare and pass the PMI-ACP Agile certification. In addition, all students who attend this class will become an ICAgile (International Consortium for Agile) Certified Professional. Class size is limited to a maximum of 18 students, with registrations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Furthermore, if a student attempts the PMI-ACP exam within four weeks of the class completion and does not pass, a second exam voucher at the PMI-member rate will be provided free of charge. For additional details on the above guarantee as well as information about the class, please refer to the document available at this link.
NOTE: The following topics for the PMI-ACP examination will be covered during this 3 day instructor led class.
- Getting Started
- Tools and Techniques
- Knowledge and Skills
- Testing Details
- Wrap Up
Who should attend this class?
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Software Managers
- Testing Managers
- Team Leaders
BENEFITS TO TAKING THIS CLASS
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can "empower and inspire" your team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- Learn how to develop teams into high–performance teams; they will deliver amazing results for customers
- Discover techniques to more actively manage a project's scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, not just the product that was planned
- Experience the freedom of embracing change and redefining how change affects projects, for the better
- Evaluate how new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through the use of effective Agile controls
- Uncover the mystery of teams that are more accurate by being less precise
- Combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies to apply to your team
QUALIFICATIONS: In order to qualify to take the PMI-ACP examination, you must meet minimum experience requirements as determined by PMI.
For qualification details, please check the PMI website at
It is not a requirement to have submitted your application before taking this class.
Four weeks or more
$50 administration fee
Less than four weeks but greater than or equal to fifteen days
$100 + $50 administration fee
Less than fifteen days