Communications CoP: Preparing for the Wuhan Corona Virus
This is a NCPMI Communication & Public Speaking CoP- NCPL Toastmasters Club Meeting.
The Meeting includes prepared speeches, table topics, networking, evaluations, jokes and multiple meeting operations roles.
5:30 pm -8:00 pm (5.30-6.00 Registration, Snack & Pre-meeting Networking)
Cisco Campus - Building 3, First Floor, The Vault Conference Room
The Wuhan Corona virus is causing catastrophic social disruption in China, including illness, deaths, overwhelmed medical services, and social and business disruptions due to quarantine efforts by the government. This talk will cover the latest information about the virus and talk about planning for a possible breakout of the disease within the United States, including business and personal health impacts
About the Speaker:
Dr. Stephen Gant has degrees in Computer and Information Science. He has over 25 years of experience in project management, program management and consulting. He has performed disaster preparedness research under a grant from the National Institute of Science and worked as a project and program manager on government contractors for the US EPA for 18 years.
Please note the following:
- This meeting is free for NCPMI & North Carolina Project Leaders Toastmasters (NCPL) members
- Snack/Finger food will be provided
- PDUs will be reported by NCPMI
- PMPs are required to provide their PMI numbers in order that their PDUs can be reported
- Please arrive on time in order that the meeting can start promptly
- Please leave the facility in equal or better condition than you found it
- The meeting will take place at Cisco Campus - Building 3, First Floor, The Vault Conference Room. Click on Location for directions. When you arrive, PLEASE LOOK FOR THE NCPMI & North Carolina Project Leaders Toastmasters signs.
- There are other Toastmasters clubs meeting at Cisco. Please ensure that you attend the correct meeting- NCPMI Communication & Public Speaking CoP- NCPL Toastmasters Club Meeting