Social Good & Networking Event: Food Bank (Raleigh)
Event Description: NCPMI is working with the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina to lend a helping hand! The Warehouse Project volunteers will participate in any of the following tasks:
- Sorting out produce and place them in family – size bags.
- Sorting out donations from retail stores
- Building CSFP boxes for senior citizens.
- Sorting and inspecting food drive donations from individuals and corporate donations.
- Other activities might be available upon donations.
Please remember that closed - toe shoes are required at all times while volunteering at the food bank
For more information and to review precautions, please visit their website at: https://foodbankcenc.org/get-involved/volunteer/
|Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina1924 Capital Blvd., Raleigh NC Parking: please park near the blue volunteer entrance located at the northern side of the building, facing Crabtree Blvd (or the left-hand side when facing the building from Capital Blvd). Volunteers can check-in in the Volunteer Lobby.
|06-22-2024 9:00 am
|Event End Date
|06-22-2024 12:00 pm
|Cut off date
|06-17-2024 5:00 pm
|FREE for all NCPMI members and non members
|Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina - Raleigh