When building a project team personality means as much as skill sets and capabilities. But how do you choose the personalities needed for a strong successful team?
In this session you will understand the MBTI assessments and relationships of those results to work work for your team. A personality test will be included along with a self assessment checklist. This will allow you to use what you have learn immediately after the session for your team's growth.
The benefits of understanding personalities are:
- Foster openness and trust
- Provide neutral and affirmative language to dicsuss differences
- Encourage team members to value others' work
- Help increase productivity by aligning MBTI to particular tasks
- Identify the team strengths and areas of growth
- Supply a framework within which team members can better understand and manager leadership, and team culture