Company Name: Project Management Academy
Location: Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh
URL for job details
Project Management Academy® (PMA) is a leading provider of project management training services, specializing in PMP Exam Prep. PMA helps thousands of professionals earn their PMP certification every year and is a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute. Project Management Academy, Inc. is currently expanding and is looking for PMP instructors. As a PMP instructor, you will be expected to have the following qualifications:
• Full knowledge and proficiency in the current version of the PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide
• Active PMI PMP certification
• Diverse experience in the role of Project Manager, with the ability to illustrate your teaching with real life project examples.
• An engaging personality that inspires confidence and encourages honest and open communication
• Capable of independently driving class training. (Guidelines, online tools in addition to corporate logistics will be provided).
• Excellent group facilitation and teaching skills • Experience as an instructor teaching professional skills to an adult audience. (Previously teaching PMP subject is strongly preferred) • Honest with strong work ethic and integrity
• Excellent professional references
The right candidate will need to reside at reasonable driving distance from the city to which he applies. Based on performance PMA might offer you to teach additional courses to our corporate on-site clients or travel to other surrounding cities.
• Schedule: Most classes starts on Monday and end on Thursday. Some weekend course opportunities may be available.
• Frequency: on average once every 4 weeks.
• Hiring terms: Contract (1099) with a salary ranging between $2,500.00 to $3,000.00 per 4 days class, depending on profile and experience.
Mention the city you are applying for in the subject line.
Document (PDF) English
Project Management Academy
1241 Cumberland Ave