Membership Engagement Team Lead
Registered Company Coordinator - CISCO [Click Here to Apply]
Membership Engagement Team Lead/VP of Membership
Estimated Volunteer Hours Per Month:
8-10 hours a month
Director of Volunteers
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Registered Company Coordinators (RCCs) are the NCPMI go-to person within their company and are expected to actively participate in their role. This position is to be the RCC for CISCO.
- Give permission to have your name published in the NCPMI website and/or communications stating that you are the contact in your company for questions about NCPMI Chapter.
- Proactively establish yourself as the focal point within your organization for communications about NCPMI.
- Actively participate with other NCPMI Chapter Committees to develop and implement methods to attract membership interest and involvement within your organization.
- Obtain an executive sponsor willing to support your efforts to promote professionalism in project management. Solicitations will not be directed to this person. However, sponsors may be invited as guests and recognized during membership meetings.
- Build your own distribution list for potential members and send informative emails to encourage them to attend NCPMI Chapter events.
- Coordinate a mini-chapter meeting on project management in your company to communicate the value of PMI and NCPMI Chapter membership.
- Work with your PMO, management team, sponsor and/or human resources department, to promote NCPMI Chapter goodwill. Promote the value of the PMI project management methodologies/benefits and the PM profession.
- Encourage team members to attend regular NCPMI Chapter membership meetings.
- Monitor/Provide feedback on programming relevance at your company.
- Assist team members in learning of NCPMI Chapter volunteer opportunities.
- Build standard RCC operating procedures for your organization.
- Measures of RCC Success:
Net increase in number of NCPMI Chapter members in your company each year.
Net increase in number or percentage of PMPs in your organization each year.
* A member in good standing with PMI and the NCPMI Chapter
* Actively employed in good standing with the highlighted company
* Attend six (6) regular NCPMI Chapter membership meetings per year.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
*Strong Leadership skills with the ability to execute duties with a positive approach and cooperative manner