Requesting Member: EVP
Position Title: CoP Director of Marketing/Social Media [Click Here to Apply]
Reporting to: EVP
Estimated Volunteer Hours per Week: 1 -1.5 hour
Estimated Volunteer Hours Per Month: 4-6 hours a month
Name: Volunteer Recruitment
NCPMI Communities of Practice (CoP) is seeking a Marketing Director to work closely with our EVP, CoP leadership and members to create and implement a comprehensive program related to marketing, communications and advertising the CoPs.
The Marketing Director-CoP, is responsible for monitoring the development of marketing support and ensuring that all goals and deadlines are met. The successful candidate will be required to work directly with other NCPMI teams including NCPMI IT, public relations team and advertising development staff to share resources and create communication programs to maximize the CoP marketing efficiency.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
· Overseeing Communities of Practice (CoP) marketing department.
· Organizing CoP marketing at Annual conferences, trade shows, monthly meetings, and major events.
· Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
· Evaluating and developing our (CoP) marketing strategy and marketing plan.
· Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
· Communicating the marketing plan.
· Researching demand for our (CoP) products and services.
· Working with other NCPMI teams to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
· Identifying potential customers and Partners.
· Compiling lists describing our CoP offerings.
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
· Building brand awareness and positioning.
· Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Proven ability to manage budgets.
· Professional and proactive work ethic.
· High competence in project and stakeholder management.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
· Attention to detail.