As you may have heard or experienced first-hand, our Customer Care team is experiencing significantly higher contact volumes due to the dynamic nature and rapidly evolving situation globally. This is not unique to PMI as many service industries have been disrupted by COVID-19. In the month of May alone, we experienced our highest contact volumes in PMI history, and the volume does not show any sign of decreasing.
Please know we are working around the clock to respond to each inquiry, and we’re continuing to explore alternative ways we can address them. In the meantime, these are the actions we’ve already taken to help decrease the need for members to contact Customer Care.
- We’re updating our COVID-19 Update Page on an ongoing basis.
- We're waiving rescheduling fees for all certification exams until 1 October.
- We’re automatically extending all candidates’ exam eligibility until 18 January 2021.
- We've launched our new PMI Beta Bot, a 24/7 chat bot to answer your basic questions. Check it out on our Contact Us page.
- We’ve created the PMI Customer Care Alexa Skill so members and certification holders can link their PMI.org account to any Amazon Alexa-enabled device to ask Alexa: “What is my member (or certification) since date?” “What is my membership end date?” “When does my certification expire?” “How many PDUs do I have?” Try it today!
We ask for your patience and support in utilizing our Customer Care contact info so we can respond to each member and customer. If you have a question specific to chapter operations, please contact your chapter partner.
Project Management Institute