Greetings NCPMI Members,
Happy March! As we delve deeper into the year, I trust your dedication to excellence and your commitment to the project management profession are shining brightly within your respective organizations and areas of influence. Our chapter President, Damien Perez, chose, RE-IGNITE and RE-ENGAGE, as our theme for the year – a mantra that we, the Board, are embracing with a spirited zeal.
The Programs team understands that RE-IGNITE and RE-ENGAGE are far more than mere words, they represent a call to action for us all. Our program goals for the year reflect this ethos:
- Incorporate Member Interests:
- We will proactively seek and incorporate your interests and ideas into our agenda.
- The insights that we gather from your feedback will help ensure our programs resonate with your professional aspirations.
- Engage with Diverse Thought Leaders:
- We aim to introduce you to thought leaders from a variety of backgrounds to enrich our program events.
- We are committed to providing a platform for voices that inspire and foster learning.
- Energize Program Events:
- Expect a revitalized approach to our chapter events, transforming them into experiences that are both memorable and energizing, with topics designed to ignite conversation and passion.
Your participation is important. I encourage each of you to RE-ENGAGE with NCPMI, attend our events, come to network and contribute to a vibrant exchange of ideas. Together, let’s RE-IGNITE our collective passion for project management and propel NCPMI to new heights.
Finally, March 8th marks International Women’s Day! Let’s join together to #InspireInclusion by celebrating women’s achievement, raising awareness about discrimination, and acting to promote gender parity.
Simone Hamlett, MBA, PMP®
NCPMI VP Programs