Are you looking for ways to enhance and improve your project and general management skills? Entirely managed by volunteers, NCPMI committee members, chairman, and board members are committed and passionate -about what they are doing for the membership and you?
The NCPMI Board takes great pride in providing members with volunteering opportunities to advance their leadership skills and professional development.
We want your participation & we want you to get involved.
Benefits for an NCPMI Volunteer:
- Free Attendance at Chapter Meetings
- Related Education Training & Mentoring
- Opportunity for Monthly Volunteer Spotlight
We have opportunities in all areas, for example:
- Communication (newsletter, press releases, Executive council, etc)
- Programs (meetings, logistics, seminars, monthly events)
- Education (classes, teaching, PMP preparation)
- Membership (database, welcome letters, e-mails)
- Marketing, Annual Event, Community Outreach, Local Interest Groups
- Administration (Board member support, etc)
In addition, please be sure to complete your volunteer profile on PMI.org so that you get email notifications on various volunteering opportunities.
For more information about volunteer opportunities with NCPMI, use our contact form
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities that will help you meet your career goals and your time availability. If you don’t find one that fits your interest, check back as new positions are posted frequently
Below is the list of current open volunteer positions.