PDUs will be submitted on behalf of meeting attendees under the following conditions:
- you must check in at meeting registration before the meeting. Please use your barcoded NCPMI member card if possible.
- Pre-registration online is strongly encouraged.
- If you need a membership card, inquire at the registration desk before any chapter meeting.
- Members attending Chapter meetings and other events are expected to remain in attendance for the entire meeting.
- PDUs will be submitted for volunteers for the meeting portion of their time. It is up to the member to report their own hours for volunteer work before or outside of the meeting.
If you need to report your own PDUs, please see PMI.org for the most current information on earning and reporting PDUs.
Professional Development Units (PDU's) for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR's)
Below is the information that you may need to report for monthly meeting PDU's and/or other special events.
- Component name: PMI North Carolina Chapter
- Component number: C022 (zero 2 2).
- How to report PDU's for educational events: please refer to the PMI Globlal web site on on the new reporting process beginning on March 1, 2011.
- Local Interest Group PDU credits, please contact the Committee Events Lead for further information.
- Questions about monthly meeting PDU information, please contact the VP of Membership. See also this guide to
reporting NCPMI Monthly Chapter Meeting PDUs
- Further questions? Please contact PMI Global Customer Care at: (610) 356-4600
To report PDU activities OTHER than for Category A educational activities listed above, please refer to the PMI Global web or contact PMI Customer care directly. Thank you.