NCPMI is happy to bring you back in person for our 2023 Annual Conference! We are excited to provide the details for the upcoming event and the options available for attendees. As we move forward, we'll add our speaker line-up and agenda as we finalize the details. Make sure you register in soon to get the Early Bird registration.
Prepare to learn on Wednesday, August 30, to hear their illuminating perspectives, participate in live Q&A sessions, and gain key learnings to refresh and reshape how your work.
- New this year: Join us as we plan to host the event in a format. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend our event either virtually or in person. In addition, all sessions will be live-streamed on the day of the event.
- Earn 12+ PDUs to maintain Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
- Access to content for 90 days for the chance to take in all of the available sessions.
- Gain new perspectives from speakers within our professional community. Once the details are finalized, we’ll update NCPMI members and attendees with confirmed speakers.
- Gain insights with topics like Agile PM, PMI resources, artificial intelligence, team management, organizational change, and more!
- Early registration list price is USD$189 through July 31.
Visit go.ncsu.edu/2023ncpmi to register for our 2023 Annual Conference. Let us know if you’re registered via social media using #NCPMIAC23.