Applying for the 2019 NCPMI Annual Conference Professional Development Units
If you provided your PMI identification number when you registered for the conference they have been submitted and uploaded. If you did not see your credit hours you will need to self report. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If the spelling of your name was incorrect or you provided your PMP number instead of your PMI membership number or you are not a PMI member, we were unable to report on your behalf.
Below are the instructions to submit manually.
1. Log into pmi.org.
2. You will be asked to enter your login and password.
3. Go to the Certifications tab and click the Report PDUs on CCRS link.
4. Under Education select the Course/Training tab
5. Enter Provider #C022
6. Enter NCPMI 2019 Annual Conference - Level Up or C022FL7MHL
7. Enter Date Started: 8/12/2019 and Date Completed: 08/12/2019
PDU Breakdown will automatically populate
Technical: 1.50, Leadership: 3.50, Strategic: 2.00 = Total 7 PDU's