NCPMI Agile CoP meeting attendance is FREE for ALL (unless otherwise specified)
NOTE: PMI Members must log in using PMI.org credentials to register for events and receive FREE member discount at checkout
ONLY PRE-REGISTERED Members or guests are admitted to Agile CoP meetings! NO walk-ins without prior NCPMI registration!
Welcome to PMI North Carolina Agile Community of Practice
Join our Agile CoP team to learn about leading concepts, methods, and techniques to improve project execution, and apply agile values and agile principles to your work!
- Our goal is to improve knowledge of local Agile Project & Program Management
- Guest experts, workshops, and agile discussion sessions highlight our efforts
- NCPMI Agile is a great forum to network with local agile project servant leaders
- PMI Disciplined Agile is PMI’s new industry-leading toolkit for executing projects with true business agility. NCPMI DA Champions have the latest PMI DA updates:
Regular meeting dates are 4th WEDNESDAY in JAN, MAR, MAY, JULY, SEPT, NOV
Agile CoP Location: (always check event calendar at left for specific meeting location; during COVID-19, meetings are virtual on ZOOM- please pre-register for directions!)
NCPMI Agile CoP Agenda:
- Meeting Attendee Arrival and Networking: 5:30 – 6:00 PM ET
- Announcements, Discussion, Introductions: 6:00 – 6:15 PM ET
- Agile Presentation (or Workshop) + Q&A 6:15 – 7:15 PM ET
NOTE: Past Agile CoP meeting presentations and documents can be found here.
You must be logged in to access the member file downloads area for this CoP. (Log in now)