Welcome to the Higher Education Community of Practice.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, CoP meeting attendance is free for NCPMI members. There is a $5.00 fee for non-members. You must be logged in using your PMI.org credentials to receive applicable discounts at the time of checkout.
Objective: To focus on the specific needs and issues of Project Management in the higher education sector.
Our Mission: To provide a forum for project managers working in the academic environment to interact and share their knowledge and experiences.
- To promote awareness of PMI best practices.
- To foster collaboration and exchange of knowledge amongst project management professionals working within or interacting with the higher education sector.
- To serve as a professional development resource for project and program managers in the higher education institutions through committee meetings, presentations, etc.
- To provide a platform to discuss and advise on specific issues of project management within the higher education sector.
- To create an opportunity for networking.
Provides an opportunity for professional development. Network with other project/program managers in the NCPMI assigned region.
Attend presentations focused on the relevant topics. Serves as a platform to discuss attendee concerns and seek guidance from their peers.