Note: You must be logged in to get the member or volunteer discount. Please use the Member login at the top right of this site.
All visitors are shown the full price. Discounts, when applicable, are taken at the time of checkout. If you feel that the fee shown is not correct, please do not check out as processing refunds is costly. Contact us at
Event Description: NCPMI is working with the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina to lend a helping hand! Come volunteer, enjoy networking with fellow NCPMI members and earn PDUs. An after-event Lunch is provided to NCPMI members at a local restaurant to continue the networking!
For more information and to review COVID restrictions and precautions, please visit their website at https://foodbankcenc.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Please note that CENC requires volunteers to wear closed-toe shoes for the event.
December Virtual Member Orientation Session
NCPMI Member Orientation sessions are being offered in a virtual setting. Join us to find out about the benefits of being a Chapter member. The session will introduce you to the various program offerings and you can see how to best use your membership. Member orientation sessions are for:
- all chapter members who are interested in learning more about the opportunities and benefits the chapter provides
- new and existing members who want to find out how to get more involved.
(VIRTUAL MEETING) Unlocking Generative AI's Potential in Project Management - using ChatGPT and CoPilot
5:30 - 6:00 PM Chapter Rolling Slides / Join the meeting
6:00 – 6:15 PM Chapter Announcements
6:15 - 7:00 PM Unlocking Generative AI's Potential in Project Management - using ChatGPT and CoPilot
7:00 – 7:15 PM Questions
This workshop is tailored to project management professionals looking to harness the power of Generative AI for enhanced productivity and efficiency. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to leverage Generative AI’s potential for your career success.
- Understanding Generative AI: Delve into the basics of Generative AI and its application in project management.
- AI Adoption Insights: Discover AI adoption trends and explore what will drive change in this landscape.
- Practical Benefits: Learn how Generative AI streamlines project management tasks, from risk management to administrative work, and explore its potential applications.
This is a hybrid meeting. If you will attend virtually, select "virtual" check box on the registration page.
Non-Members $25, Members $10, Volunteers $0. No refunds for No Show / Cancellations.
Projects don’t go wrong because of the activities on your Kanban board or your 1000-line project schedule. Projects typically go wrong because of unmanaged risks, forgotten action items, out of control issues and poor decisions. This presentation covers an old standby project management tool, the RAID log, which was specifically developed to help project managers address this areas. Whether you need to run or rescue a project, RAID logs can help you succeed in doing so. This presentation is based on content from my book, The Ultimate Guide to RAID Logs
- Define a RAID log and how it is used.
- Describe how to use a RAID log to accomplish project wins and better understand how to extend your RAID log