Provide innovative and sustainable opportunities for the professional growth of its members and the advancement of the Project Management profession.
- Offer opportunities to interact and connect within the larger PM community in a manner that reflects the core mission of NCPMI.
- Actively engage with local communities of interest in a manner that reflects the core mission of NCPMI.
- Provide opportunities to maintain and enhance their professional project management skills and certifications as aligned with the NCPMI core mission.
- Develop and implement better, more effective and creative ways to support and promote the NCPMI core mission.
- Conduct the business of NCPMI in a fiscally sound, and ethical manner, using prudent and proven business principles in accordance with the NCPMI core mission.
A PowerPoint slide of the above is available here: document NCPMI MissionValues (221 KB)