By the end of the session, participants will increase their knowledge and ability to:
1. Establish well-defined goals and clear priorities
2. Put team goals first
3. Minimize unproductive competition and work collaboratively
4. Deal with conflict effectively
5. Listen to varying points of view
6. Practice open and frequent communication
7. Build trust and morale within the team
Sindy Martin is a Past District 37 Director, Vice President of Membership of Blue Moon Advanced Toastmasters (Founder and Charter Member) and a Vice President of Education and Vice President of Membership of High Point Toastmasters. She has held every role in the club and the district during her 23-year membership in Toastmasters. A highlight in her Toastmasters membership was in 2011 when she was a Presenter at the 80th Toastmasters International Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sindy is a professional speaker, trainer and coach of professionalism, civility and etiquette based in High Point, North Carolina. She also loves spending time with her husband, two grown children, two grandchildren and their two dogs.
|Event Date||11-23-2021 5:45 pm|
|Event End Date||11-23-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||11-23-2021 5:00 pm|
|No. of Strategic PDUs||.75|
|No. of Leadership PDUs||.50|
|PMI Event Number||C022UW98WE|