1. define a "Personal Win" 2. recognize "Anchors of Support." Their names change according to where you are in your life. 3. focus on the basics and fine-tune the fundamentals what you will learn.
In 1996 Sporty competed in and finished as 1 of the top 9 speakers in the world at the Toastmasters International World Championship of Public Speaking.
He believes we compete in business, school, and life everyday…
often with the thought of being #1 in our industry, class, or surroundings.…
He asks, what does it take to win?
Focus... skill… spirituality... luck…?
Or is it something we decide to do every day:
make life choices based on who we are?
Please welcome Sporty King as he speaks about The Decision to Win.
Sporty King, The Master of Listening, works with Military and Family Members who want to become better Listeners so they can become better Citizens, Employees, Parents and Siblings… by sharing his Humor, Corporate and Life experiences that inspire you to ENJOY your personal & professional success.
Sporty professes that
1. there are no bottom line results without Top Line consideration (How I feel affects other people!)
2. success is about confidence and listening
3. and how people feel about themselves affects their ability to listen.
Speaker: Sporty King
An expert on personal success, the impact of words on our lives, and turning negatives into positives, he is the author of 8 books of inspirational poetry and positive affirmations. King is a:
· Proud Uncle of 34 nephews & nieces (don’t be impressed, he didn’t put in the work)
· Native New Yorker now living in Charlotte as of 2010
· 18-year Wall Street Journal Veteran
1975-1983 New York … 1984-1987 Silver Spring … 1988-1993 Chicago
· Certified Stress Mastery Educator (American Institute of Stress)
· Certified Humor Professional (Association of Applied & Therapeutic Humor)
· 1996 Toastmasters World Championship of Public Speaking Top 9 Speaker
· Professional Member/National Speakers Association
|Event Date||10-12-2021 5:45 pm|
|Event End Date||10-12-2021 8:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-12-2021 5:00 pm|
|No. of Leadership PDUs||1.25|
|PMI Event Number||C0229XYZOL|